Romance Confessions

xoxo Here Goes Nothin’ xoxo
It has come to my attention that my most-read blogs happen to be the brutally honest/true ones where I put all my crap out there. Which is understandable, hence America’s love of reality television.

The relationship posts are popular…I don’t know what it is about that- well nevermind I get it. I’m also strangely fascinated with peoples’ love lives…

I go as far as adding my friend’s boyfriends/girlfriends on Facebook regardless of whether or not I’ve ever even met them in person.


It’s like a pair of salt and pepper shakers, you just feel more comfortable owning the set.

With all that said, I’ve decided to expose some romance confessions…here goes nothin'.


Wes <3
I’ve met someone. His name is Wes and he’s perfect for me.
Due to my commitment-phobe nature, making our romance public has been slow-going.

In all seriousness, the passion that we share is unlike any I’ve ever experienced. He makes me better…like in most aspects of my life.
First thing I noticed was my grades began to improve, then my mood became better and before I knew it, I had developed a lifestyle that was just all around…satisfying and productive.

Now, don’t get me wrong, we’re far from perfect. He’s clingy, we hang out sometimes until 3 or 4 in the morning which throws off my whole groove and he always has a ton of girls hanging around him :/
…but he’s my someone. The sad part is, I’m graduating this year and he’s staying in College Station - so friends, if you’ve been wondering why I’ve been sort of MIA recently, it’s because I’m spending all my time with Wes.

Side note in case you were wondering, he’s handsome! Big, bold, tall…
Oh I know, I’ll attach his personal webpage so y’all can meet him!



The Ex Playlist
If I’m ever feeling depressed, I have this sick habit of adding to the torment by listening to sad music in an attempt to make my sadness worse. Yeah, I don’t feel like it’s a super healthy thing either :/

I’ll just pop in Taylor Swift’s latest, get in a fetal-like position and fasten on my “bring on the pain, ugh” mentality.

Just me…my thoughts…and a bottle of wine…
ok beer.
Back me up here y’all, I know I’m not the only one who engages in this awkward activity.

My roomies have confessed to it so you might as well too HOWEVER, If you haven’t, then I’m going to give you my ex-playlist on loan.

Go ahead, get started crying your li’l heart out.
 

This is me putting everything out there. Embarrassing or not, I told myself that if a song ever topped my billboard bf-depression chart, I HAD to include it on my playlist for everyone to see and hopefully find comfort in for themselves and know they’re not alone. These songs reflect my thoughts over the past two years.


The following songs are inspired by four of my past flames. The two top songs are each about my two greatests’. Don’t say I didn’t include a warning label – CAUTION: do not listen if unwilling to give up your current happy thoughts.


28. Love Story – T-Swift
27. Use Somebody – Kings of Leon
26. Case of the Ex – Mya
25. Red High Heels – Kellie Pickler
24. The Truth – Jason Aldean
23. Like We Used To – Rocket to the Moon
22. Enchanted – T-Swift
21. Lips of an Angel - Hinder
20. Need You Now – Lady Antebellum
19. Paint Me a Birmingham – Tracy Lawrence
18. Love Song – Sara Bareilles
17. Blame It on the Alcohol – Jaime Foxx & T-Pain
16. The Way I Loved You – T-Swift
15. Jar of Hearts – Christina Perri


14. Breathe – T-Swift


13. Maybe – Ingrid Michaelson
12. Forever & Always (acoustic version) – T-Swift
11. Cowboy Casanova – Carrie Underwood


10. Come Pick Me Up – Randy Rogers Band
09. Should’ve Said No – T-Swift
08. Let Me – Pat Green
07. Stay - Sugarland
06. I’ll Stand By You – Carrie Underwood
05. Back To December – T-Swift
04. Love the Way You Lie – Eminem & Rihanna


03. Last Kiss – T-Swift
02. Dear John – T-Swift
01. You’re Not Sorry – T-Swift

3 comments:

  1. I am the same way! Sad mood = sad music! I love it!!! Love your blog! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl, I just wanted to give you a heads up that when I was browsing the web for sorority/greek websites that i stumbled upon one that was exactly like this. i just hope you know that someone is posing as you that goes by the name of "ash" and has all the same posts as you on her website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. here's the link, i just hope itdoesnt go in the spam box...
    http://blogs.tamu.edu/confessionsofasororitygirl/2011/04/25/things-they-don’t-tell-you-in-orientation/

    ReplyDelete